1. Articles uploaded to Agricities Journal must be in Turkish and English.
2. When uploading the article to the system, the report on the results of the emergency should be below 15 percent. After the article is uploaded to the journal, the similarity report will be reviewed and the arbitration process will be initiated according to this report. If the similarity rate is above 15 percent, the article will be returned to the author.
3. The ethical responsibility of each study is the responsibility of the author/author unilaterally. Our journal does not accept any obligation in this regard. The author(s) must obtain permission and notify the journal management of any work requiring the approval of the Ethics Committee or the organization.
4. At the time of uploading the article, the copyright transfer form must be completed and signed by the responsible author and uploaded to the system, stating that all copyright rights of the article have been transferred to Agricities Journal.
5. During the evaluation process of all articles; double blind peer review process is run as arbitration type and evaluated by at least two referees. If one of the arbitrators gives a negative or positive opinion, the Journal Publication Commission may review the referee reports and decide to appoint a third arbitrator or return the article to the author. At least two arbitrators must submit positive opinions before the article can be published. In the double blinding method, the author and referee identities of the works are hidden.
6. Articles to be sent to the journal must be written in accordance with the article template and publication rules on the Journal Home Page.
7. You can access the files to be sent to the journal (Copyright transfer form, Ethics Statement Form, Cover Letter, Title Page) from the article submission files page.